- Located in Allen, Texas (a suburb of Dallas), The Seat Shop is made of a strong group of professionals with years of industry experience. The Seat Shop is built on a solid foundation of 5 key principles:
- 1. Work Hard, Be Honest, and take care of each other.
- 2. Consider every client a friend and treat them accordingly.
- 3. Be obsessed with Customer Service, Be someone who people look forward to doing business with .
- 4. Offer only the highest quality products and services to our clients, and accept nothing less from our business partners.
- 5. Enjoy what you do! Life is too short to be miserable at work!
- In the today’s marketplace, trust, reputation and client feedback are essential. Please feel free to browse our Ebay customer feedback, read our client testimonials, or simply give us a call. Our goal is for you to have a comfortable and positive buying experience!
Return to top
- At The Seat Shop all of our leather seat covers are guaranteed to match the original color pallet of the vehicle’s OEM interior.
- NOTE!! Please watch our cleaning video and follow those instructions in order to ensure a good color match. Leather acquires a shine or sheen to it over time do to human oils, dirt, etc. Leather naturally has a “flat mat” finish. If you do not clean your OEM seats, they will not match a brand new leather seat cover.
- After you clean your seats, if you are unhappy with the color match for any reason, please give us a call. We will do whatever we can to troubleshoot the problem and come to a resolution.
- Just know that you are never stuck with a product from our company that you don’t like. You are always welcome to return your cover to us for a refund according to our return policy.
Return to top
- We manufacture all of our leather seat covers in Dallas Texas. Each leather hide is inspected for color accuracy and grain before it is used in the manufacturing of our seat covers.
- We manufacture all of our leather seat covers to the OEM specs.
- All of our leather seat covers have genuine leather on the seating surfaces and vinyl on the side and back skirting, exactly how the OEM covers are made. Due to several different power/air bag options, we do not pre-cut holes for these options. These cuts are to be made at the time of installation.
Return to top
- We ship everything within the continental United States using FedEx Ground. Shipping time usually takes 3-4 business days depending on where the package is going. All items are shipped from our warehouse in Dallas, TX.
- If you would like faster shipping, please give us a call at 214-710-2565 and we will be happy to give you pricing. We have had great success with FedEx and we have tried all the major carriers.
- If for any reason your item arrives and has been damaged, please give us a call and give us the opportunity to replace the damaged item/part. Our goal is for you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase!
- If you have any other questions, please give us a call. You will always speak to a live person Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm CST
Return to top
- We don’t like reading a bunch of legal jargon and we assume you don’t either. So we have made our warranty very straight forward and easy to understand.
- We are here to help resolve any issue you may have. Bottom line is we consider every client a friend and treat them accordingly. Please treat us the same and we’ll all have a great experience working together!
- Factory Match Leather Seat Covers:
- If there is a problem with the craftsmanship of the cover and it has been less than 1 year from the date of purchase, please contact us. You may be asked to provide us pictures of the defect in order to authorize the replacement.
- Once we authorize the replacement we will ship you a new cover with pre-paid return shipping labels to have the defective cover returned to us. We are not able to authorize a replacement due to abnormal wear or abuse.
- 3rd Row Seats:
- We do NOT manufacture 3rd row seats and therefore do not offer a manufacturer’s warranty. All 3rd Row Seats purchased from The Seat Shop will ship in like new condition and are tested and deemed in good working order.
- If your seat arrives and has been damaged during the shipping process, please contact us immediately. Keep the box and packing materials as you may be asked to take pictures of the packaging for us to file a claim with the shipping company. In the event of damage to plastic trim pieces, we will send replacement parts to you free of charge. If the seat is damaged beyond repair, we will authorize a full replacement.
- For details or any questions regarding our 3rd Row Seats please contact us directly at 214-710-2565.
Carhartt by Covercraft Seat Covers
The Seat Shop does not manufacture these seat covers. All warranty claims will need to go directly through the manufacturer (Covercraft).
Customer is responsible for providing complete and accurate vehicle information in order for the correct products to be shipped. This may include but not limited to: vehicle Year, Make, Model, Sub Model, Seat Configuration, and pictures of the like if requested.
In the event a customer would like to return a Covercraft order, they must request an RMA number from The Seat Shop. The Seat Shop will then request an RMA number from Covercraft. Per Covercraft’s Return Policy, “Return requests will be reviewed by Covercraft on a case by case basis. Covercraft maintains the right to deny any return request submitted for any reason. In the event that Covercraft approves your return, you will receive a credit or a refund depending on the circumstances of the return”. If Covercraft does not issue an RMA, The Seat Shop will handle that situation on a case by case basis. Covercraft charges a 15% restocking fee on returned items, and The Seat Shop will pass on this fee. The customer will also be responsible for all shipping and handling charges with regards to returning a Covercraft manufactured item.
In the event a customer would like to return a Covercraft order, they must request an RMA number from The Seat Shop. The Seat Shop will then request an RMA number from Covercraft. Per Covercraft’s Return Policy, “Return requests will be reviewed by Covercraft on a case by case basis. Covercraft maintains the right to deny any return request submitted for any reason. In the event that Covercraft approves your return, you will receive a credit or a refund depending on the circumstances of the return”.
- If an exchange is requested due to receiving an incorrect item due to the fault of a team member of The Seat Shop, we will cover all costs to exchange the item(s).
- If an exchange is requested due to the fault of the customer, we will be happy to facilitate the exchange however, Covercraft charges a 15% restocking fee on returned items and The Seat Shop will pass on this fee. The customer will also be responsible for all shipping and handling charges with regards to exchanging a Covercraft manufactured item.
Bottom line, we work very hard to provide our customers the very best products in an accurate and timely manner. We will do everything we can to ensure you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
Return to top
- We are obsessed with customer service! If you are unhappy with your purchase, please give us a call at 214-710-2565. We will do everything we can to make sure you are taken care of! This Return Policy DOES NOT APPLY TO COVERCRAFT ORDERS.
- Within 30 days of purchase: You always have the option to return your item for a full refund, no questions asked.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days.
Return to top