Return & Exchange Policy
- If you would like to request a return, items may be returned for a full refund of the original purchase price for a period of thirty-five (35) days from the date the order is shipped, or a store credit for a period of sixty-five (65) days from the date the order is shipped. During the return process, please choose the appropriate reason for your return. Providing accurate information allows us to improve our products and processes.
- Most returns are processed within approximately 5-7 business days from the date of receipt. Additional unforeseen delays may occur from time to time. By verifying the correct items and documentation are included with your return, you can ensure that we are able to process it as quickly as possible. If you require a refund for your return, it may take up to 3 additional business days for the refund to transfer to your account.
- Please do not ship any item back to us without opening a return, as this will severely delay the return process.
- If a return package appears to be lost in transit, please contact us immediately.
- All returned merchandise must be in NEW and RESALABLE condition. If we determine that the item returned to us has been used, installed, soiled, emits any odor from a foreign substance, or is otherwise damaged, a restocking fee may be applied in an amount up to but not exceeding the original purchase price of the item.
- If the product returned to us is different than the product that was shipped to you, your refund will be withheld until the correct item is returned to us.
- Due to dye lot and material changes, The Seat Shop CANNOT accept a return for any seat cover after 65 days from the date of order fulfillment.
- Special Order seat covers are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-EXCHANGEABLE. All sales are final.
- If you would like to exchange an item, you will have sixty-five (65) days from the date of order fulfillment to begin an exchange. Due to dye lot variations, no exchanges will be authorized after 65 days.
- If the value of the item you are exchanging is less than the value of the new item, the difference will be due at the time the exchange is opened. If the item you are exchanging is more than the value of the new item, the difference will be refunded when the return is received and processed.
- When you exchange an item, the new exchange order will not be created until the original item is received, verified, and processed. If you need the new exchange order to be created immediately, you have the option to authorize your card to be charged for the new item. By choosing this option, you will have 14 days to ship the original item back to The Seat Shop. If the original item is not mailed within 14 days, you will be charged for the full value of the new order. Once the package is returned to us, we can then refund the amount from the original order.
CANADA RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- We are currently working on the best process for returns and exchanges from Canada. If you are located within Canada and have any questions about your order or need to open a return, please contact us at 214-710-2565.